- Call up the following URL and enter your e-mail address. https://client.sellerlogic.com/site/register?language=en
- You will receive an "OptIn" confirmation email. This contains a link which you have to click to confirm your registration. If the link is not clickable, please copy the URL unchanged into a browser and confirm the entry with Enter.
- You will receive a welcome mail with access data to SellerLogic.
- After logging in at SellerLogic information about the user and the company will be requested. This information serves the account management with SellerLogic and is mandatory.
- Select a marketplace and one or more countries in which you would like to optimize your prices.
- Allow SellerLogic to work with your Amazon account.
- Your products will be read from your Amazon account and set up in SellerLogic. This process takes between a few minutes and a few hours, depending on the number of products created at Amazon in the respective country.
- After completion you will receive a notification by e-mail. From then on you can log into SellerLogic and work with the system.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.